Australian Library and Information Association
True or False: Media literacy for capable, confidence, critical-thinkers virtual conference was held on 3 September 2020.
This document provides a conference program summary. Featuring presentations:
- Media literacy – the national and international picture
- Advancing the media literacy of young Australians: what the research tells us
- We trust TV news – social media, not so much
- Equipping young people to use digital platforms constructively
- eSmart moves into digital media literacy
- How will you use the ABC’s Media Literacy Week?
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association