Australian Library and Information Association Health Libraries Australia
ALIA HLA professional development day, held 13 - 14 July 2017 at Building 410, Medical School, Curtin University, Kent St, Bentley. Featuring presentations:
- Which review is right for you? Scoping the scope of an evidence synthesis.
- A Librarian’s experience searching for evidence for the Western Australian Group for Evidence Informed Healthcare Practice WAGEIHP.
- Creating sustainable and engaging partnerships.
- Systematic support for systematic reviews: supplementing research consultations with workshops and online tools.
- Systematic overflow: a matrix-like toolkit for sustainable support for Systematic and Systematic-Like Reviews.
- Managing Systematic Review Search Results using EndNote.
- HLA/Medical Director Health Informatics Innovation Award.
- ALIA Fellowship award.
- ALIA PD Scheme Health Specialisation: presentation of certificates to Certified Professionals (Health).
- Gold sponsor presentations.
- Defining Scope: More than Bibliometric Measures (filter for integrated care).
- Stretching past our roles, building and developing true partnerships.
- Differences in MeSH mapping between Ovid Medline and Ebsco Medline.
- Using text-mining tools for search filter development and designing search strategies.
- PubMed searching for systematic reviews – advanced concepts.
- Recent changes to PubMed.
- Searching for grey literature.
- Top 10 Medical and Health Research Data Things.
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association
Australian Library and Information Association
Download hla_pd_day_program_14112017.pdf (1.37 MB)