Australian Library and Information Association Health Libraries Australia
ALIA HLA professional development day, held 18 July 2016 at Kolling Building, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, Sydney. Featuring presentations:
- Captivating your audience: using eLearning software for the creation of learning objects.
- Trello? Can you hear me? Enabling enhanced communication for library staff through a cloud-based application.
- Chimps Dreaming: utilising free email and a web editor to customise eTOC delivery for time-poor clients.
- Hi! I need to find a photo: health libraries and hospital history.
- From Repository to TROVE.
- Putting patrons in the driving seat: implementing e-books at The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network.
- There’s a guide for that! Using LibGuides at the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network.
- Anne Harrison Award.
- Launch – Health Libraries Australia Archive.
- HLA/Medical Director Health Informatics Innovation Award.
- ALIA PD Scheme Health Specialisation: presentation of certificates to Certified Professionals (Health).
- The tree of collaboration: getting to the roots of conducting a collaborative health research project.
- Common (and curly) questions about sharing health data.
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association
Australian Library and Information Association